A small hand-held stamp rolling device embedded with durable 0.1mm stainless steel micro-needles. Focus- CITª allows you to focus on specific, typically hard to reach areas, such as the upper lip and eye area.
How to use:
- Cleanse the skin in the treatment area thoroughly with your preferred Environ pre-cleanser, cleanser, and toner.
- Tap the Environ Focus-CIT firmly onto the skin. You may not feel any sensation but treat in overlapping patterns until the area has been thoroughly treated. One can easily go closer to the eyelashes of the lower eyelid, and treat the recesses of the upper eyelid and the difficult areas at the side of the nose.
- Follow with Environ Skin Care products as recommended to you by your skin care professional.
- After use, clean your instrument as instructed below.
- REGULAR USE: Remove the Cosmetic Focus-CIT carefully from its protective casing taking note not to damage the definitive points. The Cosmetic Focus -CIT is easily cleansed before and after use by simply rinsing it under warm running tap water for a short while. Once the Cosmetic Focus-CIT has dried replace it back into the protective casing, taking care to place the Cosmetic Focus-CIT carefully into its original position.
- DEEP CLEAN: Use the Environ Instrument Cleaning Solution at least once a week. After rinsing, immerse the instrument head in Environ Instrument Cleaning Solution, ensuring that the instrument head is completely immersed in the liquid. After 10 minutes, discard the used Cleaning Solution and rinse the instrument head with warm water. Allow it to dry before storing it away or using it on your skin.